Friday, August 29, 2014

Scientific investigations

The 3rd grade starts off the year, hard at work in science. We dive into the Scientific Method and learn how to do experiments. Luckily we get to learn about experiment with some pretty fun ones :)


Scientific Method-
1. Ask a question or name a problem-
          What do I want to study?
2. Do some research and then create a hypothesis-
           What do I think will happen?
3. Gather materials-
            What will I need to be able to do this experiment?
4. Procedure-
             What steps will I need to take in order to do this experiment? (now I get to do it!!!)
5. Results-
              What happened when I ran the experiment?
6. Conclusion-
               Tell the world what you learned and ask what else can I learn?





No comments:

Post a Comment