Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's Talk Silly Bandz

As I am sure all of you know, Silly Bandz are the recent hottest thing. We see our students wearing a gazillion of them every day. Here in the 3rd grade we are OK with the students wearing Silly Bandz to school as long as they realize a few things.
  • If the student is playing with them or distracted by them during class time, they will be taken away. The student may or may NOT receive them back from the teacher.
  • The student understands that a band could be broken, stolen or lost during the school day.
  • The teachers are not responsible for any trades that are made.
  • We, as the 3rd grade team, can ban Silly Bandz from the classroom as a whole if they ever become a real problem!
Thank you for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't logged in here in a LONG time!!! But I wanted to post a comment to say 'Thanks' so I brushed away the cobwebs in my mind and remembered my password! This really is very cool and now that I can make comments I'll make sure to do so regularly :)

    ReplyDelete